- Vitamin A helps support healthy vision and cellular growth.
- Vitamin C works as an antioxidant to help revitalize cells and support the immune system.
- Vitamin D strengthens and supports many bodily functions.
- Vitamin E helps to fight the effects of free radicals.
- B Vitamins help give you energy and rejuvenate the body.
- Trace minerals are full of nutrients that are essential to women’s health.
- Biotin helps support smooth skin and promotes hair growth.
- Folate in its purest form is essential for cellular growth. It is the naturally occurring alternative to Folic Acid.
- Ashwagandha is an Ayurvedic herb that supports the thyroid to help give you a sense of well-being, energy and rejuvenation. It also acts as a stress reliever and helps support cognitive function and memory.*
Love the minty smell
Some people like taking everything together, while others separate the products -- whatever works best for your body. Perhaps you take the capsules in the morning and add the metabolism drops to a glass of water in the afternoon.